When You Can Pre-Order the iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max and HomePod Mini in Every Time Zone
Pre-orders for the iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max and Homepod Mini are due to start at 5.00am Pacific time on Friday, November 6th, the launch time Apple has been using since last year.
Apple plans to offer new devices simultaneously in a number of countries around the world, so we have created a guide to allow Mac Rumors Pvt Find out when pre-orders take place in their country. Pre-orders are launched in more than 50 countries.
- Honolulu, Hawaii – 3.00 p.m.
- Anchorage, Alaska – 4:00 am AKST
- Cupertino, California – 5.00 p.m.
- Phoenix, Arizona – 6.00 p.m.
- Vancouver, Canada – 5.00 p.m.
- Denver, Colorado – 6.00 p.m.
- Dallas, Texas – 7:00 p.m. CST.
- New York, New York – 8.00 am EST.
- Toronto, Canada – 8.00 am EST
- Halifax, Canada – 9.00 am
- London, United Kingdom – pm 1.00 GMT
- Berlin, Germany – pm 2.00 C.E.T.
- Paris, France – pm 2.00 C.E.T.
- Moscow, Russia – 4:00 pm MSK.
- Helsinki, Finland – pm 3.00 E.E.T.
- Istanbul, Turkey – 4:00 pm TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 5:00 pm GST
- Shanghai, China – 9.00pm CST
- Singapore – 9.00 pm SGT
- Perth, Australia – 9.00pm August
- Hong Kong – 9.00 pm HKT
- Tokyo, Japan – 10:00 pm JST
- Brisbane, Australia – 11:00 AEST
- Adelaide, Australia – 11:30 pm ACDT
- Sydney, Australia – The next day at 1 p.m. 12.00 AEDT
- Auckland, New Zealand – NZDT at 2.00 am the next day
Pre-orders for the iPhone 12 Mini and Pro Max will be launched on November 6 in more than 50 countries, with some countries such as Colombia and Malaysia not being able to pre-order until November 13. Customers in Brazil, South Korea, and more than 25 other countries and regions will be able to order new devices on November 20, while customers in Thailand will be able to purchase them on November 27.
Those hoping to get a device on launch day should be sure to order immediately, as Apple has a lot to offer and the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro models will sell out soon. Be sure to double check the time and date you can pre-order in your country by visiting the Apple Store page in your country.
Shipping the first iPhone 12 Mini and Pro Max to customers on Friday, November 13th, according to pre-orders on November 6th.
The iPhone 12 Mini starts at $ 729, but most U.S. carriers offer a $ 30 discount, down from the $ 699 announced by Apple. Prices for the iPhone 12 Pro start at $ 1,099. Device payment plans are available through carriers, Apple Card monthly premiums and the Apple iPhone upgrade program, and device merchandise is available.
Homepod Mini pre-orders will be launched in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Spa Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States and will arrive at Homepod Mini customers on November 16th. Apple also has leather cases available on the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini cases as well as all iPhone models.