Network N is hiring a Group Editor – join us!
Network N is hiring a Group Editor who will manage the editorial teams within Network N’s publishing department. Ensure successful execution of the brand strategies, and work with the other members of the Publishing Management Team in order to achieve the department’s overall objectives, both editorial and commercial.
We do require that you have at least five years of experience in a senior editorial role, with a demonstrable track-record of improving and growing online brands. You will also have experience of managing editorial teams and budgets, have delivered promoted content work, and have knowledge of best publishing practices and SEO. It’s also important that you have a passion for videogames.
The role is based in Bath, UK, though there is potential for a remote-working candidate based anywhere in the UK. Benefits include 28 days holiday, an auto-enrolment pension, competitive salary (c.£40k, depending on experience), profit share scheme, and a variety of other perks including a Perkbox subscription and regular social events. You can check out the full details of the job on Network N’s official site.
The full list of responsibilities includes:
- Developing, refining, and ensuring the execution of the brand strategies for our owned sites
- Assisting with all aspects of the promoted content campaigns across the portfolio, including pitching, execution, and ensuring successful delivery
- Working with our Audience Development Manager to ensure consistent audience growth across our brands
- Working with our Head of Publishing Development to refine and optimise our web platforms in order to achieve the department’s strategic objectives
- Working with our Ecommerce Editor to maximise ecommerce revenues and opportunities
- Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and maintaining a high bar for quality across our websites
- Training and developing our site editors and cell leaders to the highest possible standards
- Managing our site editors and providing guidance, feedback, and pastoral care
- Providing support for the Network team regarding business intelligence and site recruitment
- Working alongside our video and social media teams as required
- Understanding and managing business unit budgets where required
- Building and maintaining industry relationships, and representing Network N at relevant events
- Other as requested by the Publishing Director
To apply, simply send your CV and a covering letter to ‘[email protected]’.
You can also find the full details of the role on the official Network N site.
- / 6 months ago
As most finance teams are well aware, a manual accounts payable process may be...