Amazon Prime Day: best TV deals to expect
Amazon Prime Day is pretty much here! The two-day massive transaction extravaganza is scheduled to begin on October 13, and with that in mind, we have compiled a list of the best prime day deals of 2020 on TV.
This list includes some of the juicy original deals that have already been executed, others have been published earlier and some predictions based on previous Prime Day events.
Other Prime Day 2020 deals you might be interested in:
Table of Contents
Best Amazon Fire TV Discounts on Prime Day
Amazon dominates the home market with its popular Fire TV platform. It supports all types of services, including YouTube, Netflix and Prime Video, as well as the latest options such as Apple TV + and Disney +.
Prime Day is definitely the best opportunity to get your hands on a discounted product and Amazon has covered everyone this year.
- Support for 4K video and Dolby Vision is available on Amazon Fire TV Cube Prime Day for a whopping $ 50.
- The only price option is a 24-inch Insignia TV, thanks to a $ 70 discount.
- If you want a modest size TV, a Fire TV with a 32-inch 32-inch Smart HD TV is a good option. It will get a very good 35% discount.
- For those of you who like Toshiba, a 32-inch Smart Fire TV is now $ 60 less.
- Looking for something bigger? This Toshiba 43 inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV is great. It’s a $ 120 discount on Prime Day.
- This Insignia model is another cheap option when it comes to the 43-inch SmartFire TV. It is available with a $ 100 discount.
- If you go up to the level of spectrum in size, it will take you to Toshiba 50 Inch 4K UHD Fire TV, which is now $ 120 cheaper!
- Insignia has the usual 50-inch Smart Fire TV with a $ 100 discount.
- You can get a 55-inch 4K Fire TV Edition Smart TV from Toshiba with an even bigger $ 150 discount.
- Back to Insignia, the brand competes directly with the 55-inch Toshiba above, thanks to the $ 140 price cut and its offer is quite affordable.
Roku TV sale on Amazon on Prime Day
Fire TV will dominate the stream market, but not for everyone. Roku TV is also very popular and there are some good Prime Day discounts floating around.
- 32-inch HD Roku TV from TCL will be reduced by 35% before 2020 Prime Day.
- The TCL 50-inch 4K Roku TV sells at a 42% discount, saving $ 200.
- If you are looking for a mid-range size, check out the 40-inch Roku TV from TCL, which has a discount of over $ 100.
- Another option to consider is the 65-inch 4K Roku TV from Hyssense, now $ 70 less.
Samsung, LG and Sony TV – Amazon’s Best Prime Day Bargaining
The full list of Samsung and Sony TVs offering discounts on Prime Day 2020 has not been released, but there will be a 30% discount on selected models during the two-day event. Some LG TVs are also offered. Here are the ones that are already active:
- Amazon has a $ 402 discount on the Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV HDR.
- There is also a smaller 55-inch version of the Sony TV, this time with a $ 220 price cut.
- The Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K UHD Smart TV Alexa Built-in is over $ 100, which means a 10% discount.
- If Samsung and Sony are not your style, the 55-inch LG 4K OLED TV is another amazing option, saving more than $ 400 this time around.
- LG’s 77-inch 4K Smart TV Alexa Built-in is expensive, but it’s $ 300 less for Prime Day!
Even more, Prime Day TV offers to consider
Walmart has already begun its Black Friday deal in an attempt to compete directly with Amazon. It has some great offers:
- / 5 months ago
This article explores the importance of a PO Box for freelancers and entrepreneurs, covering...
- / 6 months ago
This article explains what a short sale is in real estate, how the process...
- / 6 months ago
This article provides a comprehensive guide to real estate investing, covering the benefits, strategies,...