OxygenOS 11 update starts rolling out, bringing Android 11 to the OnePlus 8 series
Oxygen OS 11 is a completely updated software skin based on OnePlus’ Android 11, which allows you to use one hand better on larger phones, following Samsung’s design vision. After a relatively short beta cycle, OnePlus has decided to release the stable version of Android 11 to its latest flagship before next week’s 8T event. […]
Oxygen OS 11 is a completely updated software skin based on OnePlus’ Android 11, which allows you to use one hand better on larger phones, following Samsung’s design vision. After a relatively short beta cycle, OnePlus has decided to release the stable version of Android 11 to its latest flagship before next week’s 8T event. Oxygen OS 11 update now The first extends to 8 Pro and 8, Older models will have to wait a little longer for their turn.
The Oxygen OS 11 OnePlus 8 Series brings a number of big changes, and you can choose from a variety of layouts and designs, including the most-awaited display model of all time. In addition, the update makes it a little easier to use the dark mode by bringing in the often-requested, long-promised, dedicated quick settings dark mode toggle. Finally, this Oxygen OS version marks a significant exit from the interface near parts of the OnePlus with something that looks a bit closer to the Samsung One UI with dual-view and interactive areas of first-party apps.
Here are all the changes that will come to the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro with Oxygen OS 11, according to the changelog published with the update:
- The brand new UI visual design will bring you a more comfortable experience with various detail optimizations.
- The new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can now have it in your hand day and night.
- Optimal stability and enhanced user experience with some third-party applications.
- Sports space
- Newly added gaming toolbox for easy switches in Fnatic mode. You can now choose from three notification modes: text only, head-up and block, just for your gaming experience.
- Newly added quick response feature in a small window for Instagram and WhatsApp. (Activate it by switching down from the top right / left corner of the screen in Gaming Mode)
- Newly added false touch prevention feature. Turn it on, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop up.
- Circulatory dissipation
- Always have a dynamic circulation display function, custom schedule / all day option included. (To set: Settings> View> Circulation display)
- The newly added Insight watch style is an integrated design with the Parsons School of Design. It varies according to the phone usage data. (To set: Settings> Customization> Clock Style)
- 10 new watch designs added. (To set: Settings> Customization> Clock Style)
- Dark mode
- Added shortcut key for dark mode, drag down quick setting to activate.
- Support automatically activates the feature and customizes the time range. (To set: Settings> View> Dark Mode> Enable Automatically> Automatically enable sunset / custom time range from sunset.)
- Zen wall
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, etc.), and more time options.
- Zen Wall grouping is included, and you can now invite your friends and activate Zen Wall together.
- Supports story activation, automatically creates weekly videos that store photos and videos.
- The loading speed has been optimized and the image preview is now faster.
- Widgets on the desktop may disappear. It can be configured as follows: Extensions on the desktop – select “Widget” – “Settings” – Widget.
The update is weighty A little more than 2.8GB For some devices, it is reaching a handful of users today. The OnePlus updates will be released in several stages, and if the company does not find major bugs that could stop the release, the firmware will be rolled out to a wider audience in the next few days. As usual, updates can often be for those who are jealous Pull it down earlier through the oxygen update.
The OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T, 7 Pro, 7, 6T, 6, and Nord will all receive the Oxygen OS 11 update, but it will be exactly in the air when it happens. Meanwhile, the upcoming OnePlus 8T is pre-installed with the latest Android and Oxygen OS flavors.
We did a detailed handbook on the new UI in August; You can check all the juicy screenshots while waiting for the update to hit your device. If you want to play it safely, you can still enjoy the design freshness from your old OnePlus phone running Android 10 by downloading the beta version of the updated weather app on OnePlus. APK Mirror.
- / 1 day ago
Essentials Factors that You Need to Ruminate When Finding the best Brunch Provider You...