A Must-have Strategy To Train Remote Employees
New Age Lockdown Logistics
Every training and development program manager at Lockdown Logistics is looking for new ways to meet their remote training delivery types and offers a strategy to help train their remote employees.
Take a look at the statistics on the impact of COVID-19 on L&D and how learners feel about their response (Source – Fosway Group):
- In response to the epidemic, 94% of L&D groups had to change their strategy.
- 71% of organizations experience high demand for digital learning from end users (82% higher demand from senior senior partners).
- 59% of end users thought their organization was immature in digital learning.
- Only 5% think their L&D strategy can be reversed to the way it was before the epidemic.
With these modified workplace dynamics and a significant percentage of the workforce now made up of remote employees, mLearning is an essential strategy for the new learning environment. It is the ultimate “learning on the go” that is easily consumed on smartphones and tablets, allowing learners to learn across various devices (via mobile devices and laptops / desktops) without interruption.
MLearning effectively provides a cost-effective and scalable approach to ensure that your employee training is consistent with business objectives, even in the face of updated workplace dynamics. Provides valuable suggestions to learners and organizations through a robust mLearning strategy.
About the e-book
In this e-book, mLearning: A Strategy for Training Remote Employees in a New Learning Environment
- I begin by explaining the need for learning for both learning and organizations / L&D groups and the factors that provoke its benefits;
- Next, I will outline how you can use mLearning for your training and development programs with different types of mLearning content formats;
- Here is a list of 10 milliliter strategies you can use when training your remote workforce; and
- I’re wrapping up a week-long learning journey for distance learners by displaying 7 examples of how you can create an effective distance learning experience that mimics a work done in the home environment.
Parts of the e-book
The e-book, which is a must-have strategy for training remote employees in a new learning environment, is designed in 4 parts, as I have outlined here:
Part 1: Why is mLearning an essential strategy in the new learning environment?
The e-book opens by analyzing the impact of the epidemic on the workplace. This section describes the factors that lead to the use of mLearning at such fast rates. It explains how mLearning can meet all training needs such as informal learning, instant / timely learning aids, formal training, self – direction, and social or collaborative learning, and bring value to learners as well as students. organization.
Part 2: How to use mLearning for your training and development programs?
This section starts with the 70-20-10 L&D format and is widely used by global organizations for their training programs. The model was established by Morgan McCall, Robert Eichinger and Michael Lombardo at the Center for Creative Leadership. A significant portion (70%) of job-related learning is based on experience, and 20% occurs through workplace interactions. The remaining 10% of employee learning comes from formal training.
mLearning fits the same logic well. Its multi-device capability and ability to mix and match different types of content make mLearning a perfect strategy for delivering better learning tools. It concludes by talking about the different types of mLearning content models that can be used for training and development programs by stimulating a learning and performance ecosystem.
Part 3: What Strategies Should You Include in Your Remote Workforce Training Programs?
The 10ml strategy you should use when training your remote workforce is described in the e-book. These strategies, if implemented effectively and effectively, will definitely show an improvement in learning performance and lead to behavioral change.
Part 4: How to use mLearning for distance learners – 7 examples including a week-long learning journey
This section discusses how you can use mLearning to help your distance learners learn, train or gain further skills. This section of the e-book provides seven examples of ways in which mLearning can be valued when working from home for distance learners.
Download my e-book, mLearning: A must-have strategy for training remote employees in a new learning environment and enjoy reading! If you need assistance on how to successfully utilize employee training in a new learning environment, feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.
- / 7 days ago
The World of Warcraft has 10 friendly races – a system introduced in 2018...