Apple announced the second 2020 event this morning, which will take place on Tuesday, October 13 at 10:00 AM via Pacific Live stream. Apple is expected to unveil the new iPhone 12 lineup and we may also see the launch of rumored products such as AirTags, Small Homepod, AirPods Studio and Apple Silicon Max.
Subscribe to Mac Rumors YouTube Channel For more videos.
There are various ways to watch the festival on October 13th. We have also included a helpful guide on when the event will take place in your specific time zone.
Apple Events Website
with the Apple Events Website, You can watch live on Mac, iPhone, iPad, PC or any other device with a web browser. The Apple Events website runs on Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other major browsers.
Go to www.apple.com/apple-events/ Use a web browser at the right time to view. You can now visit the website to add an event reminder to your calendar.
YouTube Live Stream can be the easiest and most efficient way to watch YouTube, as you can watch it live on all platforms where YouTube is available, from smartphones and tablets to consoles. And smart TVs.
Apple has already posted the location kid for the October 13 event on YouTube, and you can watch it now.
Apple TV App
Apple TV has a dedicated Apple Events app, but before the WWDC in June, it tended to the Apple TV app. On the day of the event, there is a flagship ‘Apple TV’ app section dedicated to live streaming, which can be viewed on any device where the Apple TV app is available.
This includes Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Max and some smart TVs. If you have an ‘Apple TV’, the Apple TV app may be the easiest way to watch the event live. Apple has not yet updated the Apple TV app with the new event, but it should be added soon.
Event time zones
Like most events at Apple, the event will take place at Apple at 10.00 am Pacific time. Event times in other time zones are listed below.
- Honolulu, Hawaii – 7:00 p.m.
- Anchor, Alaska – 9.00 am AKDT
- Cupertino, California – 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- Phoenix, Arizona – 10:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada – 10.00 am PDT.
- Denver, Colorado – 2 p.m. 11.00 M.D.T.
- Dallas, Texas – 12:00 noon CDT
- New York, New York – p.m. 1.00 E.D.T.
- Toronto, Canada – 2 p.m. 1.00 E.D.T.
- Halifax, Canada – pm 2.00 ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – 2 p.m. 2.00 B.R.T.
- London, UK – 6:00 pm BST.
- Berlin, Germany – 7:00 pm CEST
- Paris, France – 7:00 pm CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa – 7.00 pm
- Moscow, Russia – 8:00 pm MSK.
- Helsinki, Finland – 8:00 pm EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey – 8:00 pm TRT.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 9.00 pm GST
- Delhi, India – 10:30 pm IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia – The next day at 2 p.m.
- SHANGHAI, China – The next morning at 1:00 CST.
- Singapore – The next day at 1.00 am SGT.
- Perth, Australia – AWST at 1.00 am the next day
- Hong Kong – The next day at 1.00 am HKT.
- Seoul, South Korea – KST at 2.00 am the next day
- Tokyo, Japan – The next day at 2.00 am JST.
- Adelaide, Australia – ACDT the next day at 3.30am
- Sydney, Australia – The next day at 4:00 AEDT
- Auckland, New Zealand – 6:00 NZDT the next morning
Mac Rumors Cover
If you can not watch the event unfold or just want to follow along with us, visit our live blog at MacRumors.com or follow us on Twitter At Mac Rumorslive For our live tweet cover.
Both the Mac Rumors website and our Twitter account are great ways to discuss new announcements with other Apple fans.
- / 9 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Samsung seems to be the innovative leader when it...
- / 19 hours ago
Google has suspended its Nest security system. The security hardware remained largely unchanged for...
- / 21 hours ago
Michael SimariCars and drivers Type 40: Our 40,000-mile long test regiment has uncovered many...